As a CCA, we strive to be a professional crew of united members.
Aims & Objectives:
- To be passionate in serving the school by providing audio-visual support for various CCAs.
- To instill a sense of pride and belonging in every member.
- To equip every member with essential skills in operating light and sound systems.
Trainings (on weekly/fortnightly basis):
- Sounds: conducted by sound engineers + Year Sixes
- Lights: conducted by Estate Technicians + Year Sixes
- Films: conducted by School IT Department
- Members will be informed of upcoming concerts and events via SMS, and AV slots will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Free entry to concerts/performances!
- A basic 60 AVU hours has to be fulfilled.
- Hours beyond 60 will be clocked as CIP hours (reflected in CCA records).
- AV Camp will be conducted at the start of the year to welcome the new batch.
- All AV enthusiasts are welcomed.
- Selection interviews will be conducted